London.


"After staying in a city for a long enough period of time, certain things will unavoidably start to elude you. A little bit of jadedness, the rain becomes frustrating the restaurants aren’t as exciting anymore, let along all those annoying tourists on the sidewalk. ... ...."

I once wrote that.

I wasn't referring to London in particular, oh well, I actually was. I still think it is the case. Everyday you witness flocks and flocks of pretentious, ignorant, and on top of all foolish tourists crashing into the city starting to ruining things, it's rather difficult to enjoy living in the city. 

And as usual, there is always a 'but'.

This is the city where we met, where we share, where we build, layers of memories on top of layers, I still have a feeling that this is the city where I'm going to be spending a lot of time in, it's still our city, I hope and I trust that it still has a lot to offer me, and the both of us. Somehow I feel like exploring the place again, this is actually the first London guidebook that I've purchased.

Hmm.