Just Kids, Patti Smith



After going to Antwerp, becoming closer Ann Demeulemeester, how can my mind not swiftly move onto my other heroine Patti Smith, you introduced to this book and it has made me stronger in a way, I have gone back to this book and read some sections again and over, their love gives me much bitterness. I kept thinking and asking why did Patti and Robert have to part ways, with their love so strong, how could such a grieving event happen like that, I just could not get an answer in my head.

and then I thought, 
it's because their love grew up


Patti Smith 1969 - 1976, Judy Linn


I love how a book can give me so many melancholic emotions, I wanted to stop reading after they separate, even though I already knew the ending I did not want to witness it with my eyes, through her words, but Patti helped become mentally stronger about this delicate issue that things change and sometimes, as much as humans want to be powerful, we are powerless over certain things... sadly.

now I know even deeper,

love lives in many forms.